Command and Request Sentences
April 26, 2013
Posted by pada
1. You must help your mom
C : Help yor mom
2. You shouldn’t do that
C : Don’t do that
3. We had better study together
C :Let us study togehther
4. You mustn’t be arrogant
C : don’t be arrogant
5. You ought to be polite
C : Be polite
6. We don’t have to be here
C : Let us go from here / let us not be here
7. You have to obey you fahter even when he seems to strict
C : don’t obey your fahter even when he seems to strict
8. we should take care or our earth
C : Let’s take care our earth
9. You shouldn’t be like that
C : Don’t be like that
10. You must make your parents proud of you
C : make your parents proud of you
1. You want to ask your tutor a question
R : may i ask you a question?
2. You are at your friends house. you want to use the phone.
R : can you allow me to use your phone?
3. you are at a restarant. You have finished the meal. You ask the waiter for the bill
R : excuse me, may i ask for the bill?
4. you knock on your tutor’s half open door. he’s sitting at his desk. you want to get in.
R : excuse me sir, may i come in ?
5. you want to see agung’s dictionary
R : can i see your dictionary ?
6. You are in class, you are talking to your friends
R : can you talk to me for a minute ?